645 total views, 3 views today
There is arguably no better place to celebrate the start of a very special union than in the African wilderness. Whether small and intimate, or more extravagant, we will help you plan your dream African safari wedding, implement the plan, and coordinate every detail from start until your departure. Whether you want to walk with us every step of the planning process or want to sit back and watch all the pieces come together, we are here for you and we are certain we will exceed your expectations. And once you realize you are in good hands - the anxiety will dissipate and you’ll be left with the freedom to make the most out of your adventure.
It’s difficult to describe, but when you are sitting in your safari vehicle or walking, mere feet away from a lion or hippos-their distinctive laughs echoing throughout the area-, you feel both tremendously excited and thrilled. Time seems to slow down, and you acquire a deep sense of connection to the natural world around you that is truly unique.
Uganda and East African in general also has an array of hugely romantic accommodation choices, from cosy tented camps under starry skies to traditional wooden lodges with private balconies (or even jacuzzis) looking out over the bush, to luxury tree houses built over water streams in the middle of the jungle and exclusive hotels with panoramic views over mountains
Could anything be more adventurous, magical and romantic than sleeping under the stars, with the sound of birds, zebras, and lions trailing off in the background!?
Believe me when I say there is no event in your life that will ever come close to this experience!
Our African Safari Wedding package includes;
- A private wedding venue in the center of the African jungle
- Private luxury safari lodge
- Legal fees which include fees for your unabridged marriage certificate application and collection (a full marriage certificate must then be applied for which can take up to 2 months to process in Uganda. Once completed it will be mailed to your address)
- A minister to officiate the ceremony.
- Dedicated on-site coordinator to ensure the experience runs smoothly
- Experienced and professional Wedding decorator/ florist. He/She will work with you to create your decor theme. They'll also provide a beautiful Bridal bouquet
- Specially created wedding menu (exclusive of drinks). Menu can be discussed with our chefs at the different game park or lodge wedding venues.
- A customized wedding cake (two-tiered to three-tiered wedding cake). We will link you to 3 wedding cake designers from whom you'll choose your favorite.
- Champagne bottle for the bridal couple
- Romantic in-room breakfast the morning after the wedding
- Private game vehicle. Our partners have a specialized 4-day African wedding safari package that can be customized to your needs
- A special gift for the Bride & Groom
- A relaxing couples spa treatment
- Champagne for guests to toast the bridal couple (1 glass per guest)
- An expert wedding photographer to capture special moments during the day. (He will also provide you with an album. Both digital and hardcopy)
- Hairdresser & make-up artist for the bride only.
- Complimentary overnight stay for the bridal couple (1 night only)
- Music performance by a cultural music group (if you want it)
Vogue Magazine: Kyly and Ryan's Safari wedding in Africa
Adventurous Safari Wedding in South Africa
French wedding: Out of African Wedding Styled Shoot